RiRi 'not happy' to be a size zero


While many stars get on a crash diet to be size zero, here's one star who is not happy about it.


Rihanna has revealed that she is not happy about being a size zero and the effect her jam-packed schedule is having on her body.



Recently, the 24-year-old pop diva made the leap from the recording studio to the big screen with her star turn in 'Battleship'.



"I want to do two more [movies] before touring again next year," The Us magazine quoted the singer as saying. "My schedule is crazy!" she said.




In fact so jam packed is her schedule, that the Barbados-born Rihanna was hospitalized for tiredness following her appearance at the Met Ball last month, where she looked stunning in a black, reptile-inspired Tom Ford gown.



 "I got no sleep [beforehand]," Rihanna said. "It's harsh on your body!" Her hospitalization - and her shrinking body - have some fans fretting that she's dealing with something more serious, though Rihanna assured that her nonstop schedule is the only thing to blame.


"I'm a size 0 -- and not happy about it!" she said. "I went way too far. I prefer myself a bit chunkier. I want my old butt back!" she added. The "Where Have You Been" singer is at work on her seventh CD. (ANI)